The Earigator Cleaning Instrument
The EARIGATOR is an ear cleansing instrument that draws water from a reservoir through a hand piece and nozzle at a controlled temperature, pressure and flow rate. In addition, a custom catch basin provides water overflow collection. The instrument has five main components: a control unit, a reservoir, a heater assembly, a hand piece assembly and a water delivery system.
The EARIGATOR offers safety, efficiency and controls superior to products currently used to remove ear wax. The EARIGATOR features the following advantages over the syringe method:
- Combines the functions of otoscope and irrigation into one.
- Complete automatic control of water pressure at 12 +/- 2 PSI, which is safe for the ear drum.
- Automatic shut off if water temperature varies by more than 2 degrees from the set temperature of 98 Degrees F (Body Temperature)
- Equipment is readily available for immediate use without time consuming preparation.
- The procedure requires only one person in contrast to the syringe method which requires two.
- The procedure can be completed in three to five minutes rather than the current method requiring at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Disposable tip eliminates the need for sterilization.
- The EARIGATOR is simple to use and fail safe.
- Only limited instruction of non-physician personnel is required.
EARIGATOR has been extremely reliable and have needed little to no maintenance.
To find out more about the EARIGATOR, call us today at (800) 900-6187 or contact us online.